أولاد مفيدة
اولاد مفيدة مسلسل تونسي عرض الجزء الأول في رمضان 2015و المسلسل مستمر في موسمه الثاني حاليا مع رمضان 2016 ،بطولة عاطف بن حسين ووحيدة الدريدي وفتحي المسلماني وياسين بن قمرة وليلى بن خليفة وعدد من الوجوه الجديدة الذي تعود الفهري التعويل عليها في أعماله التليفزيونية.يبث على قناة الحوار التونسي وهو من اخراج وسيناريو وانتاج سامي الفهري
This Hilarious Panda Is All Of Us Sneaking To The Fridge When We Were Grounded When I was little, my parents would always catch me sneaking juice boxes from the fridge. No matter how sneaky I thought I was, I apparently studied at Bull in a China Shop Academy and would inevitably get caught. Perhaps I could stand to learn a thing or two from this sly panda. A surveillance camera caught the escape artist slipping out of the enclosure while it thought the humans weren't looking. Its talents really are enviable

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق