- money is live
- hello
- a : officially coined or stamped metal currency newly minted moneyb : money of accountc : paper money handed the bank teller a wad of moneysomething generally accepted as a medium of exchange, a measure of value, or a means of payment: such as
- a : wealth reckoned in terms of money made her money in the insurance businessb : an amount of money raised the money for a new libraryc moneys or monies plural : sums of money : funds the collection of tax monies
: a form or denomination of coin or paper money wanted his money in $10 bills- a : the first, second, and third place winners (as in a horse or dog race) —usually used in the phrases in the money or out of the moneyb : prize money his horse took third money
- a : persons or interests possessing or controlling great wealth politicians at the beck and call of moneyb : a position of wealth born into money
for one's money
- : according to one's preference or opinion For my money, this is her best novel yet.
on the money
- : exactly right or accurate His prediction that it would rain was right on the money.
This Hilarious Panda Is All Of Us Sneaking To The Fridge When We Were Grounded When I was little, my parents would always catch me sneaking juice boxes from the fridge. No matter how sneaky I thought I was, I apparently studied at Bull in a China Shop Academy and would inevitably get caught. Perhaps I could stand to learn a thing or two from this sly panda. A surveillance camera caught the escape artist slipping out of the enclosure while it thought the humans weren't looking. Its talents really are enviable

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق